Monday, August 31, 2009

Last day at work

Time passes so quickly when you're having fun.

Can you believe this?
Two ladies from the conventional team organized a surprise farewell party for me!! I had no idea! Donuts, fruits, cookies, bagel, muffins, quiche...

Thank you sooooo much!!! > Connie & Cynthia

This guy even baked blueberry muffins! :D
It was surprisingly good.
Thanks! > J

This lady made this delicious bite-size quiche.
Thank you! > T

My two bosses.
Thank you! > D & J


...and THANK YOU for everyone!

I had such a great time at American Greetings this summer.

(This was my way to say "thank you" for the team.)
(This was another way.) I was there for only 10 weeks, but it took me a few extra hours to clean and empty my cube.


Good bye American Greetings!
Good bye Cleveland!
I would love to be back one day!




No comments: